Saturday, September 23, 2017

Using it up

Hi Crafters!

Now that my CA stay has been extended, all my pre-set posts have been published. So now I am working on the limited bit of crafty stuff I brought along.

It's tough to get started,  I haven't done much crafting in the last month.

For this batch I used mostly pre-cut panels; the adorable little hedgie was also pre-stamped and sent to me.

I had to laugh when I saw this sentiment set by  Cathy Z at Simon Says Stamp.  The big hello and then so many cheeky follow up sentiments had me cracking up.  My friend Evelyn, of 40 + years is definitely my hide - a  - body friend (not that I can ever imagine needing that particular help!!)



 The inside of this one reads "for being there". I am blessed to have friends I can call at the drop of a hat and they will be there, period.

 There are also some lovely secondary sentiments along with the cheeky ones. Its a great stamp set called Hello You.






Thanks so very much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Betty said...

love your cards with the painted flowers (favorite stamp set) and your kitty with the balloons is so cute!

Darnell said...

How amazing to be treated to this array of your colorful and well-designed bits, Cat! You are like the MacGyver of card art!! How long are you staying? Can you come visit me?!! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

Limited supplies--really?! Boy, you'd never know it as these are beautiful & perfectly designed, Cat! I do love those painted roses--may just have to get them after all this time! The BD card is so festive & cute!

I Card Everyone said...

She creates beautiful cards, AND knows how to pack perfectly?! These are so adorable, Cat ... there were a few of those sentiments that had me taking a second look! you've chosen well, my friend...
=]

Jean said...

These are all lovely! Impressed at your cardmaking-on-the-road!

Misty Elam said...

Hahaha, that first one.... I just added that stamp set to my cart. Very nice. And impressive!! Card making while traveling. I wish I could do that...