Monday, May 1, 2017

Inspired by and Less is More





Hello!

Two challenges this evening. My color choice was inspired by the yellow inside the bookcase in the Inspired by all the Little Things photo. I added the smaller sentiment with foam which gives a nice shadow, and added shadows to the flower petals with multiple memento markers for the challenge over at Less is More. Links to both challenges are below.





I am entering these challenges - Inspired by all the little things #54 and Less is More #326.




Flower image is from Concord & 9th, Sentiment is from Mama Elephant. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

14 comments:

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. Love that scripty sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Greta said...

Beautifully colored bloom & wonderfully crafted card, Cat!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cheery with the lovely yellow flower!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love that sentiment!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a stunningly, cheery design Cat! Yellow is such a cheerful colour, it is bound to lift the spirits of anyone feeling less than wonderful! Have a wonderful day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Betty said...

wonderful card for both challenges, Cat - so cheerful and pretty, plus that large sentiment is perfect!

Skye said...

Beautiful card, so very stylish. I love the flower and it's bright cheery colour.

Esther said...

What an elegant and beautiful card - your colouring is lovely! A super design <3 Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

I Card Everyone said...

Cat!!! Oh my goodness you've colored the most perfect bloom ... yellow is a favorite color in the garden for me ... just a sensational sentiment stamp!
=]

Misty Elam said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love your coloring!!!

Neets B said...

That sentiment is gorgeous and I love the delicate shadow details you added.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Jennifer K said...

Beautiful! Well done on the coloring of the flower!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Cat ... that sunny yellow colouring and sentiment strip are gorgeous with the lovely scripty sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)