Sunday, October 2, 2016

WCMD 2016

Hello!

It seems that Mr. Mojo who had taken a bit of a snooze lately woke up just in time for World Card Making Day 2016.  I pulled my bin of new stamps onto my table and went to work.  I didn't play any challenges, I just wanted to play to please myself.

I wasn't quite ready for fall cards yet, but as you go through them you can see the transition.












Did you take some time to craft on WCMD 2016?


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Thinking of you
You Matter Background by SSS, HA Green Hills Ink, Yellow Wink of Stella, Green Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, random gems, green scrap card, SSS You stamp set, Stamplorations Buttercups and Butterflies.

You are wondeful
Thinking of you
You Matter Background by SSS, SSS Blue Jay, Orange and Yellow copic, random gems,SSS You stamp set, Stamplorations Buttercups and Butterflies.

Kindness (scalloped panel)
SSS- Uplifting Thoughts,  WP9 Summer Flowers, SSS Inks - Burn Orange, Orange Peel, Olive,  HA Inks Butterbar, Soft Apricot, various copics to shade,  WP9 Sunshine die set.

Kindness
SSS- Uplifting Thoughts,  WP9 Watercolor Anemones, SSS Inks - Burn Orange, Orange Peel, Lipstick Red, Intense Black, Olive, Catkin. Sequins by Darice.

Harvest (with green glitter tape)
MFT Harvest Mouse, various distress ink markers, gems, glitter tape-Kaiser Craft, Impression Obsession Thin Stripes, HA Soft Sand Ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

Harvest (with Silver glitter tape)
MFT Harvest Mouse, various distress ink markers, gems, glitter tape-Kaiser Craft, Impression Obsession Diagonal Lines, HA Soft Sand Ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink.


7 comments:

Betty said...

looks like you just had the best day ever - love love the "kindness" card and your little mouse in the leaves is adorable!!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I never make that many cards in one day! Your mojo is clearly back, Cat! They're all great, but I especially love the 4th one--stunning!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

I agree. You had a fruitful weekend. All of your cards are beautiful. Sometimes, we accomplish more and have more fun when we listen to our hearts instead of creating something for a challenge. Love the harvest mouse and W-Plus 9 floral most of all. Jeanne

Crafting with Jeanne said...

I agree. You had a fruitful weekend. All of your cards are beautiful. Sometimes, we accomplish more and have more fun when we listen to our hearts instead of creating something for a challenge. Love the harvest mouse and W-Plus 9 floral most of all. Jeanne

TK said...

Beautiful cards, Cat! Sadly I was doing other fun things with a group of friends and never ONCE got into my craft room!

Martha said...

OH my, Cat, what beautiful flower cards & darling blessings cards.
You were certainly very productive.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous floral cards, Cat...especially the Watercolor Anemones, and I LOVE how you created the autumn scenes for the Harvest Mice...so fun!