Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Vertical Greetings

I did a little Stampin Up shopping.  I fell in love with the Vertical Greetings set. There are 6 sentiments and 3 images.


The tree/flower was colored with three shades of tombo markers direct to stamp and teh pot with a fourth. I stamped it with my misti, so I could get bright and bold  color.  The panel was torn and then mounted on the card base which was also stamped using the misti.  A strip of glitter paper adds the festive touch.

I am submitting this to Seize the Birthday anything goes (with the toppings bold and bright)


Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

Betty said...

darling card, Cat!

Martha said...

Cat, what a lovely & darling card this is. I love the pretty colors, vertical sentiment, and fabulous design.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great image to go with the vertical sentiment. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

I Card Everyone said...

OH do I love that torn edge, Cat! Your stamping is fabulous and I adore the multi-colored petals. What a darling, darling card! xx
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Really sweet Topiary, and I love your blue border! Beautiful card, Cat!

Patti said...

Oh how I love this bright and fresh card! so pretty!!

Thanks a bunch for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

shirley-bee said...

Love the colouring on your card (isn't the MISTI a wonderful thing?). Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Jean said...

This stamp set caught my eye as well - your use of it is spectacular!

Barbara said...

Great design to have a vertical image and a vertical sentiment. Very nice design and love the simply bold look. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
Barbara

Greta said...

Beautiful card--love the way you stamped the flowers, Cat!