Saturday, March 19, 2016

Muse 157

This week's Muse, Anita Bowden has provided a split image with a centered sentiment for our inspiration.


I love that split image with the sentiment in the center.  The light color wash really highlights her image.

I recently purchase a split image with sentiment from PTI, its is called Splits - Just a Note.  I love that it is all sized to go together. I also got the die.  I really like the art deco feel of the design, and I think using reds and blues makes this a perfect card for my Dad.  The card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder on the top and bottom, leaving a portion  unembossed.





Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Greta said...

That's the first stamp & die I put in my cart for my next purchase! Love how you've used it, Cat!

Ardyth said...

Love how you've 'reversed' it to dark - very dramatic and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Cat!

Neets B said...

A lovely interpretation of my card, gorgeous rich colour tones.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x