Saturday, February 27, 2016

Muse 154

Here is Jenni's card that serves as our inspiration for Muse 154. I love all that yellow, it is my favorite color.


The stripes, the color and the three panels provided the inspiration for my card. 



I pulled out an older Simon Says Set - Circle Friends along with the Tri Circle die.  My stamping is done on a white panel on the card interior, and then some tone on tone stamping along with the sentiment on the card front.  I colored the bee with WOS markers in black and yellow. I added a bit of Sakura Clear Jelly Roll to the wings.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




14 comments:

Betty said...

what a cute cheery card! love the bee and honeycomb peeking thru the circles!

Greta said...

Wow--what a creative & wonderful take on the inspiration card, Cat! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Jenni's Jems said...

Love this and how you have used circles, the honeycomb and bees are an inspired choice!x

Jenni's Jems said...

Love this and how you have used circles, the honeycomb and bees are an inspired choice!x

Ardyth said...

Love the use of the 'windows' here, Cat - anyone who looks at this will smile for sure! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Cat! This is the cutest card, ever...and such a fabulous take on Jenni's card! Love it!

Martha said...

Cat, what a FUN take on the challenge.
Fabulous design & striking color.

ElizStewart said...

Love this! So cute!

Rahmat said...

Your card is so pretty, I love the bee, and the honeycomb, very creative take on the Muse.

I Card Everyone said...

Just perfect!!! Cat your card is bee-utiful! and fun, fun, fun!!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

This is so super sweet! I love it! (& I voted for your card.)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Too cute. Love the flight trail through the windows.

Greta said...

Hurrah--people agreed with me! Big congrats on Top 3 at Muse, my friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bee-utiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse!