Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sending Love

How is it that it seems it was just Sunday evening, and now I am about to ring in the wee hours of Thursday?  When I was working weeks never ever went by this quickly!

I really wanted to play Case this sketch # 154, its a great sketch -- so many ideas will work with this one. I am getting it in just under the wire.


I combined two Simon Says Stamp sets (Cute snowflakes and Sending happy thoughts) along with some black, grey and red ink to keep it fairly simple and it needed a smattering of clear PPP sequins for balance.



Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Martha said...

Cat, what a darling card this is.
Fabulous take on the sketch.

Greta said...

Adorable card & great use of the sketch, Cat!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

So sweet, Cat! LOvely way to make this sketch work beautifully!
=]

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Karen said...

Great card!

Barb Ghig said...

How did I get so far behind on your blog? What a fabulous take on the sketch, Cat! I love all the swirls and hearts and the cute little envie is fabulous! Really cute card!

Greta said...

Congrats on the shout out, Cat! Well-deserved! I gave up long ago on CTS.

quietgirl said...

just bought this set. Love your version!!!