Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A quick lil something

Today is my last crafty Tuesday of the year with the group of women I've recently joined. I wanted to bring a little token something to give to each of them.  I stopped by Target and found cute gift card sized pillow boxes in white with green and red foiled dots.  They were 3 to a pack for 1.00.

I picked up a bag of Ghiradellli Peppermint Bark squares and a bit of red gift bag filler.  I figured I could put 3 squares in each with a bit of filler and make a tag for the front and it would be a cute crafty lil something.

What do you think?

I cut the tag with a PTI die, stamped and white embossed the Stampin Up Sentiment and added a string bow with a tiny Pretty Pink Posh jingle bell.  Hope you are having a fabulous day!


5 comments:

Lin said...

Very festive, Cat! Love that little bell!

Jean said...

Super cute and just purr-fect (couldn't resist!!).

I Card Everyone said...

What do I think? I think I wish I were joining in on your fun day, that's what I think! AND I LOve your little cat holding up your goodie box!!!
=]

Greta said...

Oh I bet they were so happy to get these darling gift boxes! Peppermint Bark is my favorite--now I've gotta go get some!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you say it's a 'little something', and it's actually FABULOUS! What a great idea, Cat! I love your sweet tag and charming box!