Saturday, August 29, 2015

Scrambling...still

Scrambling...as in Hero Arts card scramble. I participated in one last Saturday, and then we drove to Ohio to visit family. I am just returning and hope to catch up on blog visits.  Next week I leave for California, hubs has to work and won't be able to join me.

Our challenge for the scramble was to use an outline and a solid Hero Arts stamp to complete our card.

I managed two quick cards. (I'll be sending them to Hubs while on my trip). During our courtship I often sent cards to him. He often sent me flowers.  He is much better at keeping up the flower sending /bringing home than I am with the card sending.  So I make a special effort to do so when I am away visiting my Dad.

During the recent meteor shower, hubs and I went out to a dark spot and watched the sky for about an hour. We were pleased to have seen about 30 meteors, 12 or so of which were nice long streaks across the sky, so I think he'll enjoy the star card.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamps - Hero Arts
Inks - Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Paper - Neenah
Card bases  - Stampin Up

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

One of these days I'll actually PLAY a scramble. This one looks so fun! Love them both.

Becca Cruger said...

These are just adorbs! And to make them in such limited time? Color me impressed! I'm sure your hubby will love them!

Jean said...

Great job on the challenge! Just perfect!

Greta said...

Loved your cards when I saw them during the Scramble & I know your hubby will love getting them while he's missing you! The clouds moved in after weeks of clear nights so we didn't get to see the meteor shower--glad you did!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so sorry for my late visit...I love both of your cards, Cat! You did an amazing job with Janet's theme, and I think the stars are perfect for your hubby! I'll bet the meteor shower was so cool...I've never seen one :)