Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ready for the blizzard

Not snow, spring I hope has sprung - today it was 73 degrees in Southern Maryland.  Yesterday I started another of my most favorite Online Card Classes - Stretch Your Dies.  I have to say 2 days into the class and the ideas are poppin'.

So the blizzard will be homework pictures...so far I have 6 in my head, and here is the first to actually make it to paper.  These cards are all about the die cuts.


Supplies:
Dies by MFT (Happy, Birthday)  Paper Smooches (Balloons)
Markers- Copic, Wink of Stella, 
Paper - A Muse Navy Mini Dots, Michaels White 110lb, and Fun Foam
Adhesive - PPA- Matte (Greta thanks for the heads up on this one), Xyron Sticker Maker - Made it easier to color the fun foam edges.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

joyceglee said...

Great card!

Marj said...

Sorry about the extra comment above.
I like the Happy tone on tone background, nice card. The Birthday really stands out!
MarjR

Dawn T said...

fabulous Cat. I've viewed Day 1 but no cards yet... off to see Day 2 later today.

Greta said...

I knew you'd be rocking the class, Cat! Now you can teach me--just head north next time you're in CA--LOL! I love this festive card & glad you like the PPA!

joy said...

This is so fun! I am going to case it for my grandson's upcoming birthday! I'm not taking the class but I do have balloon dies and embossing folders. :*)

Betty said...

you are so good about doing your homework and all of your cards are fantastic - me? haven't done 1 card yet so you're making feel very guilty - maybe today is the day!

Cheryl said...

Love your style . . . and I am a sucker for balloons! Thanks for sharing!