Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Birthday in Coastal Cabana

A friend of mine is having a birthday and I wanted to send a card. She is a Stampin Up demonstrator so it is always a decision to go with Stampin Up products or not for her card.  This is the first time I am using Stampin Up products for her card, I hope she is happily surprised.







She had mentioned recently that she loves the new Coastal Cabana color, and I love a monochromatic card.
I am adding this to the Shopping Our Stash #143 Buttons and Bows Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Distress Watercolor Paper, Neenah Aspen White 110# CS, Stazon Black Ink, A scrap of lace, some DMC string/thread. Faber-Castel Waterbrush, Glue Dots, Tombo Stamp Runner, Glossy Accents
Stampin Up - Stamps- Curly Cute, Fifth Avenue Florals; Designer Series Paper, Cardstock,  & Ink in Coastal Cabana, Ribbons and Button in Pool Party, Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Your rose is absolutely gorgeous, Cat! I love how you colored it, too...so much depth and dimension! Beautiful monochromatic color palette with your details and crisp, clean design! I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

Jeanne H said...

This is a absolutely beautiful card! Great colors. Thanks for sharing it.

Jeanne H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.