Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Card Chain Challenge

I enjoy the card exchanges at Deborah Nolan's Society of Stampaholics. Each month Deborah provides us with several options for our exchange card. A color combo, a sketch, 2-3 themes, and a specific item to incorporate. 

This month I managed to combine the colors, sketch, one of three themes, and a wood veneer item.

My card went to Ohio this month. If you are interested in playing along, visit Deborah's blog at this link to sign up. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Materials: Papers- Neenah, DCVW, Bazzill; Stamp-Hero Arts; Ribbon-Jo-Ann's; Ink-Versamark; Embossing Powder- Hero Arts; Pearls- Recollections; Wood Veneer-Studio Calico

5 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful color blocking, Cat! I love how you placed the ric rac and the sentiment is so lovely! Loving the pearls on your veneer butterfly, too! Stunning card!

joy said...

Really pretty card, Cat - that sentiment is one of my all time favorites! The ric rac is a nice touch. I have some wood veneer things that I have never used - you have inspired me to do so with this adorable butterfly;

Kristi said...

What a sweet and elegant card! Love the wood veneer butterfly and the pearls you added to it! Sorry I've not been around lately! I'm spending this AM catching up on my crafty friends!♥

Arlene said...

So lovely. Love your choice of colors.

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful card, Cat! Love the pink rick-rack & the blocks of color!