Friday, September 13, 2013

Something different

Since I have been in California, I met up with my friend and scrapbook pal for  scrapbooking at the one scrapbook/stamp store that is just about equidistant from each of our houses. We made a day of it, meeting for breakfast first, then on to our crafting time. 

Hubs is so good about making sure that I have fresh flowers in the house often.  This double page spread is a sampling of the bouquets he's brought home over the last few months. 



Thanks for stopping by.

 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~

2 comments:

sheza said...

And I had a wonderful time. Can't wait to do it again this Friday. I just noticed Onyx at the top of your page. Miss him.

MS said...

woohoo for food and crafty time with friends! gorgeous flowers! another kuddos for the hubs!