Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Birthday Bash


CD_23

I have participated in the 10 Minute Craft Dash over at Pretty Pink Posh a couple of times. IT  IS  NERVE WRACKING, but SO MUCH FUN too. They are celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the 10 Minute Craft Dash with a Birthday Theme.  I decided to play along after I went through their hop and saw all the amazing cards that were created. 


I got out my supplies, set up my iPad as my timer and started.  I almost had a fit when it took me 30 seconds to wrap and tie a twine bow...yikes! But I made it in time. Barely! 9 minutes 18.4 seconds




 Supplies: Papers- Stampin Up Patterned and Very Vanilla CS, Recollections Kraft and Yellow CS, Stamps- DeNami Designs J147 Garden Bunch, Hero Arts LL692, random twine, Tim Holtz mini paperclip, Inks-Vintage Sepia by Versafine, Daffodil Delight by Stampin Up, Hampton Arts clear embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.

  /\ /\

(=';'=)
(")_(")~Cat





6 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Well done Cat! Great card done in under 10 minutes!!

Caryn said...

You did a great job - the layout and colouring is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing it with us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Kristi said...

I can't believe you made this fabulous card in ten minutes! It turned out great! I'm loving the color combo of kraft and orange/yellow.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Super sweet. Great colors and layout - well done! Thanks for playing with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty card!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

sheza said...

Love the card and especially love that you have natural sunlight at your crafting space.