Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SOS #108

Here is a quick post, faster than the time it took to figure out how to sew on cardstock on my tiny little sewing machine! I am joining in the Shopping Our Stash Challenge #108, simply use RED, WHITE, and BlUE, or your flag colors. I am a USA gal, and the good ole red white and blue it is.
I have noting remotely 4th of July related...so the Hero Arts Dandelion stamp will have to do for firework's bursts. They were heat embossed in white and red on blue card.  I cut them into strips and notched the ends laying them out with spaces between.  The sentiment is from Paper smooches, and those sequins are actually white...not sure where the pink reflection is coming from. I sewed the panel to the card base...a first.  For those of you celebrating America's Independence, have a wonderful and hopefully long weekend.




 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~Cat




3 comments:

MS said...

love how you turned that stamp into the 4th! gorgeous! I just finished my card for the same challenge :)

Kristi said...

This is awesome, Cat! You did great at making do with what you have: I would never have known that those stamps were not necessarily for the 4th of July.Hope your Fourth was great!

CarlaKH said...

How clever! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!