Friday, June 28, 2013

Pearls

Happy Friday, thanks for visiting. My California card making friend is having a birthday today. We exchange cards each month, and hers are STUNNING. They are detailed and perfect, wonderfully embellished and just a joy to look at. 

So I stepped way out of my comfort zone to make her birthday card. I used pearls, I have a lot of them, but I never know where to put them, they always seem to look out of place. This time I used the die cut as a guide and the stamp as well.

 I used intricate spellbinder dies, ribbon, pearls, and a new stamp from DeNami designs ( I recently won a prize during their blog hop!) I decided not to color the stamp but just embellish it with pearls because so much was going on already. The papers are from Lilly Bimble, Stampin Up, and Recollections.The bow is snug hug seam binding. The sentiment stamp is from Lily of the Valley. I used Versa Fine ink in Vintage Sepia.


Happy birthday Bobbie!




Thanks for taking a look!

 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

2 comments:

Kristi said...

This is lovely,Cat! Love all of the layering and pearls on the flowers. Your friend is going to love this! Lucky lady! Have a good weekend!

Hugs,
Kristi

MS said...

oh my lovely layers! So feminine, love it!