Saturday, May 11, 2013

A quick Scramble

Last Saturday, there was another scramble hosted by Marcy at the Hero Arts Flickr group. Her sample cards were gorgeous!

I was to go out with hubs for lunch and some errand running. I took a quick peek at the theme, and I had to play...but I played fast. Thirty minutes from start to upload I think. I made a very basic card, but somehow it was appealing to me.

The theme was: The word SUNSHINE or
An image (die, cut file or stamp) of the SUN or
An ALL YELLOW monochromatic project that conveys the feeling of a SUNNY day


There were so many beautiful cards made, I wish I had had more time for the scramble. If you'd like to see them, click here.

The next scramble is coming up Saturday, May 18, at 5:00 p.m. PDT (8:00 p.m. EDT). 

Thanks for stopping by.


 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it! It's simple but very interesting with the layout and eye catching colors. Good job!

MS said...

ohh, love this! sometimes the fast ones are the perfect ones because we don't have time to over think everything!