Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Pink!

Hi all, I have been in California about 10 days, and am half way through my visit. My blog has been neglected, my card mojo must be back in Maryland.  I did manage to make a few cards to share this week.
The first is my swap card with my California card making friend, we were able to meet for lunch, instead of mailing our cards.  A simple hello card with two pink flowers, the taller of the two has glossy accents to give it some dimension.  I wasn't happy with the paper I had here for the card base, it was all so flimsy.  So I stopped by Kelly Paper and picked up a ream of 110 weight smooth cardstock.  That makes a difference, which will show up on the next posts.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Reason to Smile set, the images are Stampin Up. Ink used was Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic markers in Fluorescent Pink, Shock Pink and Apple Green were used to color the images. The ribbon was an unknown scrap. Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~




1 comment:

Kristi said...

I like this a lot! I don't think your mojo went away! Love the color combo too!