Monday, February 11, 2013

The first Scramble of 2013

I participated in another Hero Arts scramble over at the HA Flickr group on Sunday.  It is 90 minutes to make your card, photograph it and finally upload the image to the gallery based on the theme given to you at the start of the 90 minutes.  I used to get so stressed with these, even though I loved the challenge.  Not anymore, it is really enough time.

The topic was SPRING, and whatever inspiration we took from that.  For me it is flowers, I love em!


Here is my card:
I love embossing, I think it adds a richness to the feel of the card.  Embossing on Vellum is sometimes a bit of a trick, but it worked out fine. I picked colors for the flower from the polka-dot background, and used a yellow gem in the center. I'm not a fan of fussy cutting, but this was worth the effort.

Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat


Ink: Versamark
Stamp: All Hero Arts CG291, LP237
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Unknown scrap
Embellishment: Jolee’s Bling
Embossing: Stampendous powders
Card Size:4.25 x 5.5

1 comment:

MS said...

My phone is being super hinky with comments-sorry if you get multiples.

I love the way you did the flowers-gorgeous!