Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Swap Card

I have a friend that I swap cards with each month.  I have had a bit of a procrastination issue this month and put this together last minute. However, I like the way it turned out.  I used scraps left over from my family Valentines.

I punched the top of each strip with the top of a heart punch, and the bottom of the strip with the bottom of the same heart punch.  I did the same with the sentiment strip. The background was made with a double heart stamp and versamark on linen look paper. The sentiment was stamped to finish it, and three of the cutest little heart buttons were added.  They are thick little suckers....but that is what makes them so cute.


Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat


Ink: Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black
Stamp: Memory Box
Cardstock: Recollections

Patterned Papers: Pine Cone Press, Reminisce Inc
Embellishment: American Crafts
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches

1 comment:

Kristi said...

wow! I really like this card! So clever what you did with the punches!!