Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Have a fabulous day

Another 3 paneled background card today. Again starting with the patterned paper, coordinating ink, embossed vellum and some ribbon. Oh and did I mention some gorgeous rose gold glitter...I wish it would photograph better.   

This is without a doubt my favorite Hero Arts butterfly stamp, I just wish it had a coordinating die cut!  I am not a fan of fussy cutting, I blame that on my arthritic thumbs, not my impatience.


It is so much prettier in person.  I have sent it on to my friend whom I exchange cards with each month.  This card will definitely be remade for my stash.  Oh...and the post title?  That is the interior sentiment.  Sometimes, the front just needs to be left alone!  

Have a fabulous day!

 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat


Ink: Versa Mark, Distress Ink-Tattered Rose
Die: Spelllbinders
Stamp: Hero Arts H5426
Cardstock: Recollections Vellum. DCWV shimmer stack; Bazzil Basics - dotted swiss
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye -Lost & Found 6x6 stack
Embellishment: EK Success Glitter
Embossing: Tsukineko White
Fiber: Hug Snug Seam Binding - Eggshell
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches



5 comments:

Kristi said...

Cat,
This is stunning! I love the colors and the butterfly is just gorgeous. I don't like fussy cutting either! I wish there were more dies for our favorite stamps!

Martha said...

Cat, your friend will enjoy receiving this very LOVELY card! I agree, that butterfly is one of the best, and you've used it SO beautifully. (I love it WHEN stamps come with matching dies.)

Have a FABULOUS day!

MS said...

ohhh, gorgeous! I've seen that butterfly, it's one of my favs too. I think a die would be oh-so perfect. And I agree with the front of the card needing to be left alone everyone once and a while!

Peanut said...

Gorgeous...the butterfly is simply perfect!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

sheza said...

Really like the colors on this card. Just beautiful. And you're right, sometimes the front just needs to left alone. It's perfect.