Thursday, October 11, 2012

Use Dies or Punches

A quick post today. I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge to use dies or punches. I am also entering it in the Hero Arts October contest.

I used the Hero Arts / Sizzix die and stamp set Snowman.  I used the tiny label and a small snow flake from the same set.

I stamped on the same color paper as my card base in versa mark, heat embossed with Ranger embossing tinsel in snowflake.  I die cut and popped up 5 of the snowflakes with foam dots, as well as the sentiment.  Some twine to add a bit more color.  I love the whimsy of this card.  Thanks for coming by.


 /\ /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

2 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous CAS card, great colours and gorgeous snowflakes, I love the use of twine.

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.de/

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Love the dimension you gave some of the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!